Monday, August 1, 2011

The Little Boy Who Got New Shoes...

Once upon a time there was a sweet little boy who was starting to walk. So, his mommy took him out to get him two new pairs of shoes. Since the sweet little boy usually didn't wear shoes around town- most would think he would be happy about this...


The shoes...the ones on the left for style the ones on the right for comfort.



His mommy put the new shoes on his SIZE 5 feet and he felt a little unsure at first.



Then he began to think a little harder about how unsure he was about these silly things.



Um...could someone please come get these things off my feet?



I've been trying and trying and just can't get them off!



Um....get them off NOW PLEASE!



Please, please, please :(


Fine! I will get them off myself then!



I HATE THESE!

I really HATE these!






I don't even care that they look cute on my feet mom! I never want to wear shoes again and that's final!



Oh Dear! Please!


- and at that, his mommy took those shoes off his feet and decided to try again the next day.

The End

No comments: