Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to Brady!


Today our sweet little B-ball turned 3 years old!


As always, we did a little birthday decorating for when the birthday boy woke up this morning. He was so happy to see everything!



He opened his gift from mom and dad then got ready for church.



Quick pic of the big boys just before we left.



Since we had Brady's birthday party a few weeks ago, he was a little confused about what today was all about. I think he quickly got used to the idea and learned to milk it for all it was worth!



Brady's all time favorite food is pancakes. So Daddy made him pancakes, eggs, and sausage for DINNER! Did you know it was possible to have breakfast for dinner??? Brady was impressed and ate 6 pancakes! He had a great first day as a three year old!

Note to Brady from Mom:

My sweet sweet B-ball. Yes, I do still call you B-ball. I wouldn't have it any other way. My favorite thing about you is your personality. You're a fun kid to be around. You say the funniest things with your little raspy voice. Lately, your newest thing to say is "Hello Gorgeous!" It still gets me every time. You still think Luke is the coolest thing around. You do whatever he does and seems like you want to be just like him. He loves you dearly too. Although you guys do have your fair share of fights, you play together as best friends.

I love how much you adore Owen. You are so proud of every one of his little accomplishments and milestones. I can see the two of you growing closer especially during the day when Luke is at school.

You're a leader...not a follower (except with Bubba). I love that and wish I had more of that characteristic. You're as cute as cute can be! You'll always be my baby even though you absolutely HATE for me to tell you that. You say "No Mom, I am your BIG boy" and yes, you are! I love our time alone together here and there.

Your favorite thing to do with Daddy is still mowing. Your fascination with mowers, blowers, and weed eaters is still going strong. You look forward to your weekly mow times with Daddy or whoever else is mowing while you're at their house (papi, papa, uncle caleb, etc..) Daddy loves you too and looks forward to seeing you when he gets home from work every day and having your wrestle time on my bed.

Keep growing into a handsome young man. Don't change a thing. I love you so much more than words could every describe!

- Mommy




No comments: