Thursday, March 1, 2012

So Proud of My Luke!


Luke has done really well this year in Kindergarten. He has learned a ton and has had awesome behavior all year too. Each day the teacher sends home this chart to show what color your child was on that day. I am so happy to report that every single day thus far Luke has been on green! With the exception of the two days he was on purple which is only given for exceptional behavior. I know, I am totally bragging, but I am so proud of him.

Anyway...for each month that he stays on green throughout the month and never changes his color he is rewarded with $2 at the end of the month. He can use his money to do whatever he wants to do with it. So last weekend he took all of those $2 from all of those months and was able to buy a Star Wars battle ship at Target. (well, kinda, i am a sucker and i matched his money and helped him with the purchase- he deserved it)


Also, I just found this paper he wrote at school about why he chose me as his Valentine. Apparently, I am worthy because I let him play soccer. It's the little things in life... ya know :)


No comments: