Monday, March 26, 2012

Class Pictures

Picture Day at In His Steps Preschool was a few weeks ago. That's the day I earned my "Mom of the Year" award for completely forgetting it was picture day and allowing Brady to dress himself that morning. I had totally forgotten...that was until I pulled up to see everyone walking in to school in their Sunday best and poor little Brady & Owen looked like two hoodlums. It was bad-I dropped them off and quickly ran home to get some more presentable clothes and rushed back just in time to get them decent for the picture.


As I understand, Owen cried the whole time during his picture, then ran over and gave the photographer a hug. (in case you haven't noticed, I train these kids to be good to the photographer)

Oh well, it turned out fine, what else could you expect from a class full of one year olds?


Here is Brady's class, minus two of his best friends Caden & Gavin. Brady was doing something crazy with his smile, but at least he looks like he was trying.

That's PreK-3 with Mrs. Symms class.

No comments: