Thursday, March 29, 2012

Easiest & Hardest

On one hand, he's the most laid back/relaxed kid in the world. He loves his "rest" time which consists of laying on the living room floor with his "blank" and chillin'. There doesn't even have to be a TV on, he just needs to rest for a minute. Of all three, he is who I would pick to have with me if I wanted an "easy" day. He's even the easiest to shop with- I take him almost every time.


Sweet as can be and says the most hilarious things I have ever heard in the cutest little voice I don't ever think I will get tired of hearing.



But on the other hand- he can be the hardest child I have. We are really really working hard to move him out of his "cry when I don't get my way" stage into "take it like a man" stage. He is at that point where he isn't a baby anymore and he is trying to learn how to be a big boy and do big boy things and hang out with big boys, but he is still kinda a baby. Do you get me? That's a hard stage to be in, but we will make it. He is already showing signs of improvement. He always has me on my toes around here and proving that what works with the first child doesn't always work with the second child, but that's ok!

No comments: