Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


This week we are celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday at school! Sadly, we lost our Thing One & Thing Two shirts from last year though :( So, we decided to go with stripes instead...

Take ONE: Brady is still a little upset with me for making him change out of his soccer shorts and into something that matched a little better. (please ignore the puffy eyes)


Brady & I whipped up some Thing One & Thing Two cupcakes yesterday and he couldn't wait to take them today! I apologized to the teacher for the amount of sugar I was exposing these kiddos to...



Take TWO: Still a little upset about the shorts :/



Take THREE: I threatened a spank if he didn't get over the shorts situation and I finally got a smile. I told him there was NO WAY we were gonna let the shorts ruin this fun day for us.

Owen looks so big sitting on the stairs :(

Fun Fun Day!

No comments: