Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Poor Baby...

Last weekend was a very busy weekend. Caleb and I headed to Waco to watch the Baylor Bears beat TCU. Then came home the next day for Grandma Sue's 81st birthday party. After that, we thought we would continue on with our Labor Day weekend when Sunday morning we discovered Owen's left ear was full of blood! I called our pediatrician and she advised us to head to TX Children's Hospital and get it checked out.
After a long day there, our ENT found an abscess in Owen's ear which needed surgery to be removed right away.
It was a short surgery and we got to come home after Owen came out of recovery. He has been doing much better since and I am sure he feels better with that gone now.
I had my camera in my purse and snapped a few pictures before he went in for surgery.


We spent pretty much the whole day in the hospital. Owen was quite a trooper the whole time. He didn't have his normal freedom to rome, and got poked and x-rayed quite a bit but still handled it like a champ.



The worst part for me was seeing his little arm with an IV :(

No comments: