Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Little About These Two...

I wanted to share a little about what Brady and Luke have been up to lately. Their personalities are really shining through these days.


Brady Allen
age 2

Brady is one of the funniest kids I have ever met. Almost every time he opens his mouth something funny comes out. He has a deep raspy voice that is so adorable. He likes to dress up in costumes, shoes, hats, etc... He is very loveable- even with strangers. His love language is definately physical touch. He still copies EVERY thing Luke says and does, but has a way of still being his own person. His favorite thing right now is Toy Story. He calls it "Toy Stories" His favorite saying from the movie is "I am Buzz Lightyear, I come in peace". Super cute when he says it!
Brady likes school, but is always a little hesitant when I drop him off. He has two teachers and both love him to pieces. One day after school I noticed a lipstick kiss on his cheek. When I asked him who kissed him he said his teacher did, which made my heart smile.
He is very strong willed and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. I am still learning how to channel that in the right direction and use it for the good. Still sometimes a struggle though. I guess it doesn't help that we are right in the middle of his terrible two's either ;)
I love my sweet B-ball though- there is not another like him and that's for sure!

Luke Allen
age 4

Every since we took Luke to Waco for the Baylor football game, he has worn one of the three shirts we got him every single day. He loves these shirts. He is a huge football fan. He is in heaven when any of his three teams are playing (oilers, bears, texans). His all time favorite player is Andre Johnson ("oncy johnsy" as he says it). He makes up his own scenarios of games he would like to see played and plays them out. Super funny! He likes to have me cheer for him when he is playing too.
He is learning so much in school. He is recognizing the letters of the alphabet and can write his name like a pro. I am trying to soak up every single minute of his last year at Mother's Day Out (tear).
Although he often gets annoyed with Brady- he is the best big brother in the world. He loves Brady and Owen, but in totally different ways. Brady is his companion, the two of them do just about everything together. Don't get me wrong...they do fight, but they play well together too. Luke is so proud of Owen and can't ever seem to get enough of him. He is a big help with him too. He often feeds him bottles and gives him his pacifier if it falls out.

All three of the boys have such different personalities. They are different, but blend well together. I thank God for giving me such special little boys and I couldn't be any more proud to be their mommy.

No comments: