Thursday, January 19, 2012

Luke & "KK" Road Trip!

Last weekend Luke & KK took a trip to Oklahoma! EE & Nonah knew KK was coming, but Luke was a surprise. He was so excited to be in on the big secret!




I sent my camera with Luke for him to take some pictures while he was there. He came back with pictures of everything! I think he was so excited that I trusted him with my camera. He did a great job taking care of it and is getting better at his picture taking skills :)



He even asked the waitor to take a picture of their table for him. What can I say? I raised him right ;)



This was right before church. He represented his Texans since it was gameday.






KK & the boys!

EE arranged for a private tour of a fire station for Luke & Cash. They got to see lots of cool things they wouldn't normally get to see and Luke got answers to an unlimited amount of questions.











All in all Luke had a wonderful trip and got to make some really fun memories with his aunts, uncle and cousin.

No comments: