Monday, January 9, 2012

Caleb & Angie- Year In Review 2011


Last year, Caleb & I celebrated our 9 year anniversary. For our 10th anniversary in July, we plan to take a cruise to the Bahamas. We both turned 30 last year & celebrated with our family & friends. It was a fun year for us for the most part.

Caleb is still a tax accountant at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Now that he is a Manager, he has moved into his own office! Bye Bye cubicle! His job was pretty stressful last year. He worked quite a bit from January until October with time off after that. It was a tough year on him.

He did, however, get to follow his basketball coaching dreams and coach a team at Eagle Heights Christian School. He is now in his second season of coaching them and seems to really love it. His job allows him to have a flexible work schedule during basketball season so he can coach which has been really nice.

Caleb also really enjoys grilling and using his new smoker. He has perfected smoked ribs and is moving on to bigger things with his new and improved smoker he got for Christmas.

How bout them Baylor Bears! They had an awesome year in both basketball & football. We have had a blast following them and even got season tickets for the football games. Robert Griffin III has been so much fun to watch as he has brought lots of positive attention to Baylor with his Heisman Trophy win this year!

For me, this has been a year of changes mainly with the adjustment of Luke being at school all the time. It was really hard at first, but I am getting used to it now. He is at a fun stage of life, and even though I miss him at home, I have enjoyed my time with the other two boys.

I have also joined the PTA at Luke's school which has been really fun! I have met some great people and have gotten to know my way around his school. I am the Environmental person in charge of recycling (this was an entry level position). I am also the Room Mom Coordinator. I help the Room Moms plan their parties which is right up my ally!

I continue to spend time with my friends who are truly a blessing in my life. I have wonderful friends and I thank God for them.

We also couldn't do without the support of both sides of our family. They help us out so much with the kids which is really important to us.

2011 was a great year and we look forward to what God has in store for us in 2012!

No comments: