Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Learning Goals

I think we pretty much have the fun part of summer down pat, but we can't let all of our knowledge go to waste amongst all of that fun ;)

Here are some attainable learning goals I have set for Luke & Brady this summer. In my mind, if we make a list and write it down we are more likely to actually DO it. So her goes...

Luke:
know all of the letters of the alphabet & their sound (he knows most, but we need him to know ALL)
learn the Kindergarten sight words
a- at- an- and- am- are- can- do- for- go- has- have- he- here- in- I- is- it- like- look- me- my- no- play- said- see- she- so- the- to- up- we

Brady:
master all shapes & colors
work on cutting with scissors

1 comment:

royal said...

Nice Post!
Soniksecurity offers you a wide selection of Vehicle and Home Security Products. We carry a wide variety of Security and Safety products like Vehicle Tracking System,GPS Navigation Devices,Vehicle Rear View Camera,Waterproof IP Camera,Wireless Ip Camera at very affordable prices.

Thanks for sharing!
GPS Navigation Device