Monday, January 24, 2011

More Fun Crafts...


As I said a few posts back, I have been blog stalking a few really cool home decorating blogs for about two weeks now and they have inspired me to get in touch with my crafty side. Here are a few things I made this past week...


Valentine heart made from newspaper, buttons, & burlap.


Personalized magnets made from baby food jar lids.


No more guessing whos art is whos on the fridge- Lid magnet to the rescue!


Chalkboard made from an old frame, paint, stain, & chalkboard paint.


and one of my favorites...
Biboo, Caleb's great aunt who just passed away, had given us her family silver set when we got married. I haven't ever used it just because I didnt want to mess it up or lose any of it. I saw this really cool way to display it though. The best part about it is that it reminds me of Biboo every time I see it.
I also saw a tutorial on how to make heart garland out of melted crayons which the kids could help with, but that may have to be for a day when all of the stars are aligned just right and all three boys are on their very best behavior ;)

No comments: