Sunday, April 12, 2009

Luke's Birthday Week

Tomorrow is Luke's 3rd birthday. We have plans to go to the zoo in the morning, then lunch, then finish out the day with pizza & cake for dinner at my parents house.

Tuesday we will take cupcakes for his birthday celebration at school.

Saturday is his birthday party.

For the past two birthdays Luke has had, he has been sick with a stomach virus both times on his birthday. Last year he was sick and I was in the hospital on his birthday, so I want to make this birthday extra special. This will be the first time we have actually been able to celebrate ON his birthday! I can't wait and the zoo is the perfect place for Luke's 3rd birthday.

As always, I will take lots of pics and post them when I can.

Happy Birthday Luke!!!

3 comments:

Nicki W. said...

both birthdays with a tummy bug?!?!? that is the nightmare of my life! hope it is a great one! lightning can't strike thrice, right?!?! xoxo

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Luker!!! I can't believe how quickly time flies. I hope you guys had fun at the zoo today, you couldn't have picked a more beautiful day!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Luke! Hope you have a great day at the zoo and all of the other fun stuff that is planned. See you Tuesday!