Friday, April 3, 2009

Crawling & First Tooth!


Yesterday, April 2, 2009 Brady started crawling!!!
His main motivation to crawl is that black cord. He loves that cord and will do whatever it takes to get to it.


His first crawl was yesterday, but he is getting better and better at it. It seems like each time he gets ready to crawl he stops to think..."ok- how did I do that last time?" It is so cute to watch.



Finally, the reward... I let him chew on the cord for a minute for all that hard work!


This is after I took the cord away. Poor Baby!


Now on to the tooth.
If you look really really close, you can see the tiny tooth trying to poke through at the right side of his gum. It should be all the way out within the next few days.
The little blister on his top lip is infantigo. YUCK! He went to the doctor today to get medicine for it. Hopefully it will clear up within the next few days. I know it itches because he keeps licking it.

2 comments:

Summer said...

Way to go Brady! I want to crawl -Show me how you did that!
Love, Joleigh

Jodi said...

yeah Brady!!!!!!!!