Sunday, December 28, 2008

I love having BOYS!

Ok, I know all of who have girls definately have things that you love about your babies, but I am so thankful for my little boys. Lately Luke has been SO protective of me. It is so sweet. The other day he walked in the room and said "Are you ok mommy?" just for no reason. I replied, "I am fine Luke". He said, "Good Mommy, I lub you". That just melted my heart! Another thing he has been doing a lot lately is telling me several times a day that he loves me. Oh- so sweet! I know he can sure be a little stinker sometimes, but he can also be the sweetest thing. Oh the joys of boys! Don't get me wrong- I know girls can say that stuff too, I just don't have any at this point to know how sweet those words are coming from a little girl's mouth. For sure they are sweet as honey from my little Luke's mouth though!

Now on to little Brady... He is really starting to show his sweet sweet personality. At this point as a 4 month old, he is so mild tempered and easy going. I realize that could all change since he is still so young, but that's how he is now. He is starting to chuckle lately too. He has tickle spots under his arms and under his chin which make him laugh like no tomorrow! So precious. He loves to play peek a boo as of today too! I guess that will be our new game...
There is no mistaking that he is a momma's boy all the way. He loves Daddy & Bubba, but there is no body like mommy. I have to remember to cherish that about both of my boys because I know it won't be like that forever!

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I bet that melts your heart!!!! I love hearing I luv you from Scarlett's mouth too!