Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend


Brady & Aunt Kaitlen at her Party


Luke & Kennedy at the game



Baby piggy at the Christmas Festival petting zoo


Amy, Ford, Luke, & Mommy


Brady practicing his roll over skills...
You can do it Brady- you can do it!
It has been such a busy weekend that I haven't had much time to write on my blog, so I decided to combine the whole weekend into one big post.
Friday we had a birthday party for Aunt Kaitlen- she turned 21! That was lots of fun and the food was really good. Chicken fettucine & cake balls!
Saturday we went to the Oilers game... so sad because they lost. They put up a good fight though. We are very proud of the Oilers and look forward to next season- even though Uncle Sam will be graduating this year :(
Sunday Luke & I went to the Sagemont Church Christmas Festival with Amy and her baby, Ford. It was lots of fun. I am so glad that they put so much hard work into the festival- Christmas is my favorite time of year. We will definately go again next year!
Today we have just been cleaning up from the weekend and trying to catch up on the boys naps that were missed over the weekend. Brady is really trying to roll over, I had to get a picture of him to at least acknowledge his efforts...he tries SO hard!


1 comment:

Nicki W. said...

so cute!! i love when they start to roll over!!

tell amy i said hello!