Thursday, December 11, 2008

Brady's 16 week accomplishment...


tired little 16 week old!


Go Brady- Go Brady- Go!


This is him getting pumped up to roll!

Well, he finally did it! After MUCH hard work and determination Brady rolled over last night. Unfortunately for me, I was not with him on the first time he did it... He was with my parents. Oh well! I tried to take some action shots of him rolling, but he would not perform for me like I needed him to in order to get a good picture. I got some good ones though.

The interesting thing about this whole rolling over thing is that Luke was also 16 weeks old when he first rolled over. I have been watching to see if Brady was going to do it around the same time and for a while there it wasnt looking like it was going to happen- but then... ONE DAY before his 16 week birthday he did it! I think he realized he needed to step it up if he was going to keep on the same track as his big brother!

I have snow pics too that I want to share, but I will have to post those later- my house is still in shambles due to the floors.

No comments: