Monday, October 29, 2012

Playoff Bound!

Oiler Black won this week to have a chance to play in the playoffs! It was such an intense game I didn't even have a chance to take any pictures! I used these pictures which I never posted from last week. These are two of my favorites so far.
Touchdown Luke Allen!
Luke plays so hard every time he gets on that field. He HATES to lose and he does everything in his power to not let that happen. I like watching sports in general, but there is nothing in the world better than cheering on your little guy who plays like Luke plays. It makes me so proud! 


The game he played this week which put them in the playoffs was down to the wire. In the final seconds of the game the Cowboys had the ball right at the goal and Luke played amazing defense and stopped them. It was awesome. Not to mention he scored 3 touchdowns in the game as well! The rest of the team also played great. Even Luke said when he got in the car that he was so proud of his team today. 
Everyone played to win!

The best part about that win is that now EE & Nonah will get to come to Luke's game! They will be in town this weekend so they can see him in action! Go #10!

No comments: