Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mrs. Soder's Kindergarten Class

Luke's class picture came in last week! It was free dress code day that day, which made things a little more exciting! Looking back, I wish I would have put Luke in stripes or something. Instead I went for something plain :(

Anyway, here's his sweet kindergarten class! They truly are like a little family. I hear everything that is going on in everyone's world, even when the teacher's son is sick, or has a birthday, or reached a milestone at home. I am so thankful to Mrs. Soders for creating such an environment at school. I think it really helps! She has been an awesome nurturing teacher and Luke has learned so much from her. He still thinks she is one of the most beautiful people he knows- I love that.

Yep, I am gonna be really really sad when this year is over and I don't want to talk about it right now ;)

No comments: