Friday, May 4, 2012

And it's gone...

The day finally came and I didn't even get to see it all happen. Luke's tooth had been loose for a little over a week and last I checked it seemed to be hanging in there pretty good. He went off to his normal Friday night at Grammy & Papa's house and about 8:00pm I got the call.
"Mom, I pulled my tooth out!" I was happy, but sad I wasn't there to see it all happen. I know, I am really weird about stuff like that.

Although from the picture it seems like this would be his third lost tooth, this is only his first. The one on top was knocked out at school with he was only 18 months old. The other gap on the bottom left is nothing more than just that- a gap. The bottom right is the tooth he lost tonight.

He did say he was gonna wait to put it under his pillow until he gets home tomorrow which made for one really happy Tooth Fairy :)

No comments: