Monday, April 16, 2012

Shadycrest Carnival!

Yay!!! Luke's school carnival was this Saturday and boy oh boy was it fun! This is actually our first school carnival to ever attend. Since I work with the PTA, I knew some of the things that would be there and worked to help get it set up, but I really didn't know what to expect.


First stop, cotton candy. I usually try to stay clear of candy and stuff like this, but carnival day is an exception. So, I think the boys truly were in Heaven.



Right after we got there, Madi & Abi got there just in time for a train ride.



then, face painting. Star Wars characters- I will be glad when this phase is over- don't tell the boys I said that though.





We even had a real life Angry Birds game. This was what Luke had been waiting for! He did good too!



Bungee Trampoline


Fishing Game for my little fisherman Brady.
and lots of other fun things.


The carnival was a huge success! We look forward to many many more school carnivals!

No comments: