Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Luke!

Luke was super excited about his birthday! It was on a Friday this year so he got to celebrate not only with his family, but also with his friends at school. He had a pretty full day...


First thing in the morning he had breakfast with Daddy at Chickfila. Dad has a tradition to take the boys to breakfast on their birthday.



Then for lunch, Brady & I met him to eat in the cafeteria, and we brought...chickfila!



Luke D., Zachary, Luke A., and Malachi at lunch. What a fun lunch it was!



At snacktime, I took cupcakes up to the school and had a little party in Luke's classroom. Luke's face lit up when his whole class sang "Happy Birthday" to him. I have learned that he really likes it when people sing to him. Funny, I know.


After school Ms. B & Steph came by to bring Luke balloons and a cookie cake before he left to go to Grammy & Papaw's to celebrate with them. Guess where they went for dinner....CHICKFILA!


All in all I think my birthday boy had a wonderful day!

No comments: