Monday, April 16, 2012

Luke Michael Allen- Age 6




Dear Luke,

Your 6th birthday is finally here. The day you have been waiting for since your 5th birthday! Birthdays are so exciting for you at this age which makes it super exciting for me.


What a year of growth this has been for you. First you started off your first sports team, soccer. Then new school, new teacher, new friends, new schedule and you have aced them all buddy! You have handled all of these changes like a champ (much better then me- I have been a wreck all year). You have always been such a sweet, obedient, caring, and trustworthy boy but this year you have proven all of those things to be true by your actions. Daddy & I could not be any more proud of the young man you are growing into.


Keep doing what you're doing and doing it well and you will go places you never dreamed. Keep working hard and never quit just like you do now. Keep learning and getting better. Keep listening and following directions as you do so well. Keep setting an example to your brothers. You're on a great path and I hope you stay focused on that path.


I know this next year is going to be a great one too! I love you so much and am so incredibly thankful to God for you. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Love,

Mom


No comments: