Thursday, October 20, 2011

Owen's New Do


Sweet little Owen has been in need of a hair cut for a few weeks now, but I was trying to savor every little last second of babyness I could possibly save. Today it was time though- after so many times of tucking it back behind his ear I had had enough.

We headed up to our favorite little boy hair cut place Hollywood Hair. They have $5 boy hair cuts so you can't go wrong with that when your lining them up three in a row ;)

He did wonderfully! He stayed still the entire time which was way better than I expected.


Here's the new Owen! He is all clean cut and ready to go. Caleb and I joked that he had been growing his baby hair out for locks of love and that's why it had gotten so long.

He looks all grown up now, but just as handsome as ever!

No comments: