Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally Some Cooler Weather!

The past few days we have had our first cool front of the Fall! Finally, we can really enjoy some beautiful weather at the park. I have a feeling this will be the first of many trips to the park until it gets unbearably hot next summer.

I must admit though...today as we pulled up at the park, I felt so sad/guilty for being there without Luke :( One of his all time favorite things to do is to have a picnic at the park which was what we were going to be doing today.

Although that first part was a little sad, I was quickly reminded that this is now Brady & Owen's turn to have me during the day. It was really nice to see how excited they were to be there. Little Owen smiled almost the whole time we were there...which meant lots of photo ops for me :)


Owen's #1 motto in life is STAY HYDRATED. That little boys drinks more water than anyone I have ever met.



And Brady- well he is pretty much fine with just about anything. He is really easy to get along with and can pretty much play with anyone of any age at any time. He's a pretty cool kid! He enjoyed playing dump trucks in the rocks.



This picture I got just because he was walking in an open field and I wanted to get a full body shot of him to show how little he is. He has grown so much but I know this next year he is going to really grow fast.


It doesn't look like it, but he does have hands. We just transferred all of his size 18 month hand me downs into his drawers so they are a little big on him. No worries though- in no time it will be time to trade those out for the 2t size.


It was a great day at the park and we really enjoyed being out in the beautiful weather.


Stay tuned...tomorrow is Fall on the Farm at Preschool :)

No comments: