Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


WOW! Just looking at the picture above makes me so happy! I never thought I would be a mommy of three handsome boys! I know this is what God had planned all along though. I wouldn't want it any other way :)


We started our Mother's Day celebration on Saturday at Yaya & Papi's house. Yaya was gonna be out of town Sunday, so we celebrated early. Usually, if it's summer and we are at their house there is swimming involved!



Yaya with three of her four kids and three of her four grandkids. We missed our Oklahoma family (Uncle Nonah, EE, & Cash) but look forward to their visit in June!



Yaya & her kids! (except uncle nonah)



The moms!

My mother in law is such a great example to me of a godly woman. She raised four kids three of which are boys. I look to her for guidance and godly advice.



The girls!



Mom & Owen
(i look horrible, but couldn't help but post the picture- look at sweet little Owen's smile!)



Sunday we went to church and they were taking family photos for the moms. Here's how ours turned out.


Then Sunday evening, we headed to the park for time with my side of the family.




Me, my mom, & my sister Lindsey

My mom has been such a good example to me of how a mom should be. She loves me unconditionally and encourages me by telling me how proud she is of me and the best part about that is I know she truly means it. Thanks Mom- you really are the best!



Me & my wonderful hub! He treated me like a princess this whole weekend. From dinner out on Friday, pedicure on Saturday, lunch after church followed by a nap he pampered me and made me feel special all weekend. What an amazing example he sets for the boys. He makes it so much easier on me to be the kind of mommy I want to be with all he does to help me. I could not ask for more.

The boys showered me with hugs and handmade gifts. I am one blessed Momma!


From: Luke




From: Brady

No comments: