Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last Week...


Last week was a really long week for poor little Owen. He suffered from two ruptured ear drums right in a row which left him with extremely high fever for almost a week straight. Thankfully, he is feeling so much better now that he is on a stronger antibiotic and we are happy to have our sweet little happy Owen back!


Bball's Obsession

I don't think I've ever written about how much Brady LOVES lawn mowers, weed eaters, blower, etc... So- you can imagine that when our neighbors have a lawn crew over to mow the yard he is in pure heaven! He just stands on the driveway each week and watches them the whole time they work then waves them bye when they leave. I think it is safe to say it's the highlight of his week!


In Other News...

We are planning a "potty party" for Brady! He is finally fully potty trained so it's time to celebrate! I will take pics of the happy celebration and post them as soon as I can.

No comments: