Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day 2011

This year has been,by far, the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. Look at all of these handsome guys I get to have for my valentines...
First, and most importantly, Caleb...
- the coolest thing about him is that he doesn't need this silly holiday to show me he loves me. he makes Friday night date night a priority every single week.
- he is all i could have ever wanted or asked for in a husband and dad for the boys. thank you caleb! you really are the best!
and then there's Luke...
Here's what he told me today...
"mommy, I love you- but I know you love me more"
to me, that's the best thing he could have said to me today. it is so important to me that the boys know how much I love them.

B-Ball!

My sweet sweet B-ball! He is definately a Mommy's boy, but today he made me smile by doing two things and they didn't involve me.
1. This morning, while riding in the car, he saw Owen smile at him and said "mommy, it makes me happy when Owen smiles at me"
2. After dinner he ran and hugged Caleb's leg and with his deep little raspy voice he said "I lub you daddy!"

Owen Daniel

My sweet sweet little baby boy. He is at the best stage right now and I love it so much because he smiles at just about everything.

Luke made me two things today...

He made this out in the backyard. It is a flower and a flower holder. Lovely... if I must say so myself.

He also made me this beautiful stained class valentines heart.

If you haven't been able to tell by now, I feel like one really special wife and mommy on this Valentine's Day!

No comments: