Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time to Party!



Brady's first birthday party was August 15th. We had a pool party at Caleb's parents house (Yaya & Papi's). It was a duck themed party. We put 200 ducks in the pool along with 5 more duck floats. The cake was a duck and the party favors were rubber ducks. We served bar-b-que sandwiches, chips, grapes, and watermelon.

Here are the pics which were taken by a good friend of mine at Deliberately Chic Photography.


This one is my favorite of all so I had to put it first in line! It was also used as his thank you note.

Below are a few more of him alone that I just love!





His cakes were made by Joy Farmer at the lovely "Cakes by Joy" as always they exceeded my expectations!




As you can see below, he enjoyed them too!



So much that he had to be hosed off...

Couldn't resist posting this picture. Amy and her sleepy baby boy Noah.




Brady opening his presents. He got lots of really cute clothes and toys!
including this one...


Another sleepy friend of Brady's! I guess the party just wore them out!


The Allens


Yaya, Brady, & Papi

Papa, Brady, & Grammy


Brady & GG

Grammy & B-ball!


Kaykay & Papi

4 comments:

Rose said...

cute! We had a polka dot themed first birthday and your pictures remind me a bit of Colin's!

Summer said...

Very cute pictures! I like all the special techniques she used! I also like he idea of gettting Brady's picture with everyone! Super cute birthday!

Nicki W. said...

gorgeous. good job lil' mama.

Jodi said...

Aww, Im so sad we missed it. It looks like Brady really enjoyed that cake!