Monday, August 10, 2009

A Day on the Lake


Yesterday we spent the day on Lake Conroe. My parents reserved a lake house for the week there and it was so much fun. Above you see Luke feeding a family of ducks right in front of the house.


Caleb and Brady



Mommy and Luke. I love how you can still see the little duck family in the background!


Ready to go out in Grammy & Papa's boat!


Caleb skiing- he is a pro at this!
I tried to ski, but could not get up. Caleb was kind enough to get in the water with me as I was learning to show me what to do, but I just couldn't for some reason. I will keep trying though.
Both boys had fun on our boat ride. Brady slept most of the time and Luke ate snacks the whole time. Needless to say, they are all better after having the flu last week.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

looks like you guys had a blast!