Sunday, July 5, 2009

Proud to be an American!


I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July celebrating our nations independance. We are so blessed to be able to live in such a great country. Thanks to all of the soldiers who have made that possible for us.


Luke spent 4th of July with Grammy & Papa watching fireworks on Clear Lake. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of him from yesterday :(

We decided to stay home with Brady and have a little family time (even though we didn't have our whole family). It was very nice and Brady was glad to be the only child for a little while!


Here are some pictures I took in the back yard last night. I like the above picture even though you can't see B-ball's patriotic shirt.



I tried getting a picture of him walking, but he was a little freaked out to walk on the grass- so we got one of him standing...

1 comment:

Nicki W. said...

your kids are so advanced!!! i can't believe that little muffin is walking!!