Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Brady is 11 Months!


I can't believe my baby boy is almost one year old.

Sadly, I do not have many picture to post of him today because I almost forgot today was his 11 month birthday. As you see, I didn't even get this picture until right before he went to bed. Things have been crazy around here with me in charge of VBS next week. Sorry Brady- at least I didn't forget completely!!!


Today Brady got his first black eye. He and Luke have a little game where they cover their head with a blanket and tackle each other. Well, Luke decided to throw a blanket on Brady's head while he was walking and he fell and hit the coffee table. It really stinks being the little brother sometimes...

Here's what all Brady accomplished in his tenth month of life:

- WALKING!!! He has been taking steps since he was nine months, but didn't really start walking until he was 10 1/2 months old
- he can say "momma" and I absolutley love it! he even knows that I am his momma!
- within the last week he has begun doing "indian" where you cover you mouth with your hand and hum... he is so cute because he hasn't quite figured out how to do it to himself- he puts his hand on my mouth to do it.
- biting his crib... i noticed one morning that there were teeth marks at the top of his crib. I thought i was feeding him enough, but I guess not...

Happy Birthday Brady!

1 comment:

Nicki W. said...

HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!! i love the shiner. i suspect many more of those in his future.

xoxo