Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary to US!!!

Today is mine and Caleb's 7 year anniversary. Wow! I still believe God has given me the best husband in the world.
To celebrate our anniversary we bought all new bedroom furniture. We absolutely love it. We feel like king and queen! We also went to dinner Friday night at Carrabas. While we were at dinner we tried to think back to what we did for each anniversary. We could remember most, but there were some we couldnt. As we were walking to the car Caleb asked, "Did you scrapbook them?" No- unfortunately I didn't. That's why I love blogging. It's my own little journal of life and I plan to have it made into a book each year.
Anyway, We had a wonderful anniversary and look forward to celebrating many more!

1 comment:

Summer said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you two!
Summer