Monday, November 17, 2008

Operation Christmas Child


Since we lived in Waco we have taken part in Operation Christmas Child and when we moved back to Pearland, I started heading it up at our church. Each year has been good, we usually do about 60-70 boxes in our church. Well, this year our church did 287 boxes!

Today was the day to take them to the official Operation Christmas Child drop off spot- so here is a picture of all of them on the table. I am so proud of our church! Yay Crosspoint Fellowship! If you are interested in this project for this year or next please let me know and I can get you details. Collection week for this year is all this week and ends on Friday.

1 comment:

laura said...

Way to go! I love that you started that at your church. We do it at ours too; such a great outreach to those precious kids.