Thursday, November 27, 2008

A Fun Time Was Had By All!


Happy 14 week birthday Brady!


Luke with Cody & Mason at the kiddo table!

Happy Thanksgiving! Let me start by wishing Brady at happy 14 week birthday! I think he thoroughly enjoyed himself today. Lots of people to hold him!

Our Thanksgiving Day began with lunch at my dad's house which was really delicious & fun. Then we came home for everyone to get a good nap in before dinner at the Allen's house. Pretty much everyone from Caleb's family was there with the exception of one aunt who will be coming in Saturday for the playoff game. My family was able to join us as well- which was really nice to have everyone all in one place! Luke had so much fun with Caleb's cousin's boys which you saw above. Needless to say we are full to the brim and will sleep well tonight. I hope everyone else had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I have so much to be Thankful for this year!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

looks like you guys had a great time!

Amy said...

Your boys are too cute!!!