Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brady's 12 week old Birthday!






Hello Friends,



Today Brady is 12 weeks old! My my my- I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like we are finally getting into a groove now- which makes it a lot easier to plan things. I am still getting used to being tied down for three naps a day though- YUCK! Sadly, Brady doesnt always get to sleep his naps in his bed; we are sometimes on the run while he is napping. He doesnt seem to mind that much though.Align Center



Here are some pictures I took of the boys today. Ever tried to get two kids under three to smile at the same time??? As you can see, we still have some perfecting to do...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Love the blog!!!!! I am so happy that I can click on your site to see your handsome boys everyday! keep the posts comin!!!!