Monday, April 1, 2013

Meeting His Brothers

Luke & Brady were itchin' in their britches to meet their new baby brother.(Owen was excited too, but didn't fully understand what was happening. They were going to be spending the first two nights while we were in the hospital with Yaya & Papi and the second two nights with Grammy & Papa. I had talked to Luke that morning and told him today could possibly be the day and he could call us right after school to see if there was any news and sure enough...there was!

Steph brought Luke & Brady to the hospital on the first night & Owen got to come up the second night. You can tell by the reaction on their faces that they were instantly in love with Griffin!










I know the large bandage on Luke's chin is hard to miss... he cut his chin open the Sunday before Griffin was born and had to get stitches. More about that in another post.

Anyways... I have to pinch myself when I see all four of those handsome boys of mine :)

No comments: