Thursday, August 30, 2012

Owen's First Day!

Owen started school one day after Luke & Brady. His first day was Tuesday, August 28th.
This year he is in MDO 2
Traditional first day picture on the stairs. 
We had been talking about how he is a big boy now and big boys don't cry at school. He seemed to be very excited to start because I think he picked up on some of the hype from the other two boys starting back.

Brady showing him the way in. He already knows, but this is just one way Brady can play the big brother role and he loves it.

Cuties outside the playground.

Owen was a little nervous, but he didn't cry. He went straight to his teacher Mrs. Robyn. I didn't want to make a good situation turn bad, so I avoided taking any posed pictures. I did, however, come back by for a quick shot outside the door. That other little boy is Owen's friend Rob and his mom. Owen and Rob are buds, so I think that helps!

So far it seems like it's gonna be a great year!

No comments: