Monday, February 6, 2012

Pajama Day!

Two Thursdays ago... I know I am super duper behind on posting.

It was Pajama Day at Brady & Owen's school. Sadly, Owen was sick that day so he didn't get to participate, but Brady chose to wear his Toy Story Sleepwear. It's funny because he goes through little spurts on what he wants to sleep in and IT DOES MATTER. That week he was into his Toy Story stuff. This week, I have washed his Star Wars stuff every day after he takes it off so he can re-wear it that night. Yes, I know that seems like a lot of work to do for a three year old, but it's the little things in life, ya know...



Anyway, Brady had a blast at Pajama Day. I mean, come on, do you know how cool it is to wear your PJ's to school???

p.s. we did make it to the haircut place that same day in case you were worried :)

No comments: