Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast- Luke

Luke's last Thanksgiving Feast at In His Steps Preschool was today. Boy oh boy was I sad! My baby is growing up so fast and I can't get ahold of myself. I can still remember his first Feast there when he was only a year and a half old. My how time flies.
anyway...


His sweet placemat. We have one for every single year he has been there.


His special guests... Papi & Papa.
I love the fact that he picked these two to be his guests. Thankfully, mommy was helping put on the Feast so I could go too ;)


On the menu:
Chicken Strips
Corn on the cob
French Fries
Rolls
Pudding
Lemonade

Madi, Luke, Mrs. Palm, & Skylar


Luke's Leafman.
The First Thanksgiving Feast According to Luke Allen- age 4
"The grims come to America where we live & they landed on a place & they saw the Indians & the Indians showed them how to eat stuff, & grow stuff, & make stuff, & now the have a feast. The End"

2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! I am sure that I would have been one of his "special" guests had I been there right??

Liou Duvinini said...

Interesante...