Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Girls Night Out

I am blessed with an AMAZING circle of girls in my life. From my mom, mother in law, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, sisters in law, and not to forget my friends who are just as close to me as family. Our church hosted a dinner last weekend and I got to spend some much needed girl time with some very sweet ladies.
Above is my dear friend Christy. She is such a special friend. She challenges me spiritually which is, to me, one of the greatest qualities a friend can posses. She has two boys, both of which my boys love to play with. She and I work together with the Nexus Women's Ministry at our church.

My mom, Grandma Sue, and Aunt Theresa got to come to the dinner with me. I always love the time I get to spend with the girls in my family. So many memories to share and laugh about. We took the picture before Aunt Theresa got there so that's why she's not in it.


Jodi is another one of my precious friends. She lives only four streets away from me which is super cool. I love being able to run over to her if I need something or go on walks with our kids. Notice our outfits coordinate ;) (no we did not plan this!)


Two of my three sisters in law. Steph on the left is about to marry my brother in law Samuel and Kate on the right is Caleb's sister. Both are the sweetest aunts to my boys. I know they truly care for them and want to spend time with them which makes my heart smile. Not to mention- they are awesome sisters to me! My other sister in law lives in Oklahoma- but distance does not keep her and I apart. I get to chat with her almost every day on the phone.
God has blessed me with other sweet girls in my life too, these are just the ones I managed to get pictures with that night. I am so thankful for all of my sweet girls!



1 comment:

Jodi said...

I love you Ang!!!!!