Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Copy Cat

I have to note this before to much longer...

Lately Caleb & I have noticed that Brady repeats EVERYTHING Luke says. It is the cutest thing. Every time Luke talks you can expect another little voice to chime in right behind him with the Brady version of what Luke just said. I am sure this is just a little brother thing that all littles do, but it is really funny.

Another thing- this week Brady said two more sentences:
"Bless you Daddy"- after Caleb sneezed
"Papa mow grass"

I love this stage when he can finally comunicate with us in his own little way.

1 comment:

Rebekah Vegan said...

Aww that is so cute!! I remember when my brother would mimic me over and over and I'd cry. Now, I cherish those memories. God Bless you and your family!! Love your way - Rebekah