Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010


Today was a wonderful Mother's Day! There is nothing better to me than having two (almost three) precious boys. Both Luke & Brady woke me up and told me "Happy Mother's Day" & "Happy Day" (Brady's version).


Above are the gifts the boys made me. Brady made the picture on the left and Luke made the rest.


I also got this necklace for Mother's Day. A mother's nest with an egg for Brady, Luke, & Owen.

Caleb made us breakfast, then we headed to church. After church we went over to my cousin's house to celebrate Mother's Day & Madelyn's baby dedication.
The rest of the afternoon we spent together with just our family. Earlier in the week Luke had mentioned that he wanted to take me to Disney World for Mother's Day. Well...since it was kinda short notice (wink, wink) we told him to think of another plan. Then he came up with the idea to have a picnic at the park. That comes as no surprise since this is his all time favorite thing to do at the moment.


We got some fried chicken and went to the park for a Mother's Day Picnic!


The boys had fun playing...


and swinging!


On the way home Luke asked when it was going to be Kids Day. Caleb answered him by saying "every day is Kids Day"! It was pretty funny.
Thanks boys & Caleb for a wonderful Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day :)