Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Funny Conversation Between Mom & The Boys

It is Caleb's busy season at work, so the boys and I have been eating dinner alone for the past few nights. Here's how our conversation went last night...

Luke: "Batman is my favorite super hero"
"Who is your favorite super hero mommy girl mom?"

Me: "Well, I dont know, that is a good question"
"Who is your favorite super hero mommy Luke?"

Luke: "Mommy! It's you!"

Me: "Brady, who is your favorite super hero mommy?"

Brady: "ew! momma!"

Me: "Brady who is your favorite super hero bubba?"

Brady: "bubba (as he looks at Luke and smiles)"

Classic! We are so glad that Brady can now join in on our conversations!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Little boys are so cute and fun! My Connor is totally into super heros now. Last night he had his blanket clipped on for a cape. I need to find him a real cape!