Saturday, November 7, 2009

Women's Holiday Dinner

The Women's Ministry at our church hosted a Holiday Traditions Dinner tonight. The main focus of the dinner was for women to share their holiday traditions, decorating ideas, recipes, mishaps, etc... with other women. It was so much fun and totally right up my alley.
Each hostess for the dinner was able to bring their own table decorations and decorate a table in either a Christmas or Thanksgiving theme.


Above is a picture of the table I hosted.


Here are the guests I had at my table.


Summer is one of my sweet friends who has two kids the same ages as Luke & Brady. Very rarely do we get pics of us...it's usually our kids!


Amy & I have been friends since preschool. I am so thankful to have someone like her in my life. We have been best friends 25 years.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hey Angie! I had a great time - got a lot of great ideas and recipes to take home with me. Also, I enjoyed visiting with ladies from your church! Thanks for inviting me! I look forward to next year's dinner! : )