Monday, November 30, 2009

My Hungry Boy


I know, all kids are hungry at some time or another. Brady stays hungry ALL the time. Food really is the key to his heart. He can be in the worst mood and you give him food he gets happy all the sudden. It's the funniest thing!

Tonight we had tacos for dinner. I would say it's his favorite, but that would be a lie. He doesn't have a favorite food- it's all his favorite! At any average meal, Brady can easily get seconds, thirds, then finish whatever Luke didn't eat from his plate....


When he thinks he is getting finished, he has to lick his hands.


Then lick his plate.


Maybe it's just that he likes to be messy...


"Daddy, please pick me up, my tummy is about to explode!"
You may think that this is just a growth spurt...no, he has always been like this!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Brady and Karly have so much in common. Food always wins Karly over.

Jodi said...

Wish Scarlett would eat like that!

Nicki W. said...

ahhh! that is just like my reesey pie! she looooves to eat and it does not really matter what!