Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Room Makeover

We decided it was time to redecorate our room since we hadn't changed it all since we got married. It took a while, but I think we are finally done! Here's the finished product...


This is my favorite chair in the entire world. Not because it is anything spectacular, but because it is special to me. I bought it from Salvation Army for $20. I have recovered it 3 times and it has been in 3 different rooms of my house. For now, it has landed in my room!




Up next for redecorating...the bathroom!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

looks lovely!

Summer said...

You did a wonderful job! Your room is very pretty!

Deborah said...

your bedroom looks great!

Katie said...

Ang,

It looks really good! I love the new furniture. I will have to come see it in person.