Friday, October 16, 2009

Funny Things Luke Says...

Lately Luke has been saying some really funny things...



At lunch Luke was given some chicken pot pie to eat & was not happy about it.

Luke: Mommy, I don't want this, I want chicken nuggets

Mommy: No Luke, today we are having chicken pot pie

Luke: Here's the problem is... If you're gonna make me eat that you at least have to give me a drink.



Caleb had stepped out into the garage and Luke didn't know where he was.
Luke: Daddy? Daddy? Daddddy???? Are you in here? Daddy, if you're in here say Sic' em bears...


A friend of ours was going on a trip and wanted to borrow a few movies for her son to watch in the plane. Luke was not happy about sharing, but finally gave in. When the friends came over to get the movies he picked "Cinderella" to let them borrow. Later in the car he said to himself quietly "I gave Grey a princess movie :)"

1 comment:

Jodi said...

priceless! I was thinking to myself today that I needed to put some Scarlett-isms on the blog! They says the funniest things!