Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We Made It!

We made it through Caleb's surgery this morning. All went well and Caleb has a successful skin graft. He is in some pain, but that is expected for today. Thanks for your prayers!

Today after I picked Luke up to come home and see Caleb he asked "mommy, did daddy's bobo fly off into the sky?" I didn't quite know how to answer that question. I think he is trying to figure out how bobos get better... I told him that God taught our bodies how to make bobos all better and when our body needs help getting a bobo better we go see the doctor and they can help us.

Anyway- this has been a learning experience for Luke. He has a tendency to be our little worrier, so it is really good for him to see that you can be hurt and it gets all better. Even when you have to go to the hospital.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I think you handled that very well!!!!