Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mommy's Day


Today was my best Mother's Day so far. This morning as I was getting ready for church Luke ran in and wished me a Happy Mother's Day- it was so sweet and melted my heart!


After church we went to my parents house for lots of different salads (fruit, pasta, chicken, oriental) and wonderful dessert. Above is Brady watching Grammy open her gift from us.


My cousin Courtney and her girls came over and we FINALLY got all of the kids in a halfway decent picture together.


After that, off to the park for a picnic with Yaya, Papi, Kaitlen, and Biboo. We ate in the gazebo which Luke referred to as our "cave".


Luke & Brady got to play on the playground and really had a blast.



Quick family pic on the slide.


Brady and Biboo.


To top it all off, I got some really sweet gifts. Two home made cards, a fingerprint flower plate, and a beautiful necklace with Luke & Brady's names on it. Could it get any better than this?



Here is a close-up of my new necklace. I love it so much. You can't really see the little pearl, but it is the perfect touch! Their birthdays are on the back.
As I tucked Luke in to bed tonight he gave me a sweet hug and said, "Mommy, how was your Mommy's Day?" I answered, " it was the best one yet!"









1 comment:

Nicki W. said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! to one of the best mommies i know!!!